London is famous for its many markets and they are especially popular on the weekends. Today Chelsea and I took a trip to Brick Lane where we met up with her friends from home that are visiting this week.
A couple weekends ago we went to Spitafield Market, but Brick Lane seems so much more quaint. There's rows and rows of clothing vendors and some of the most wonderful smelling food. I was amazed by the amount of vintage cameras on sale. And kind of really want one.
We decided to go to a Mexican Restaurant called Loco Mojito. This was the first time we had had Mexican food since coming to London and it was beyond fantastic. I opted for an apple mojito to drink and it was beyond refreshing and delicious!!
After eating some of their home made chips and salsa. I ordered a chicken enchilada. It tasted so good. And totally hit the spot
After lunch we walked around brick lane for a while. Admiring the beautiful jewelry and the massive amounts of clothing.
I was interested in finding an umbrella since two were stolen from me in Rome, but couldn't find one. The trip ended with a delicious tasting churro with vanilla custard. It was so good that I think next time I come I'm just going to opt for street food.
Much love,
Francesca


No comments:
Post a Comment